Some recent and upcoming events involving members of the QINV team are:
- 2017 October 5-7: ICIQ3, Third International Conference on Interpreting Quality, Granada , Spain, organised by QINV.
- 2017 March 8-10: 8th International Conference of the Iberian Association of Translation and Interpreting (AIETI8), University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. Lara Domínguez Araújo, E. Macarena Pradas Macías and Rafael Barranco-Droege took part in the round table "Criterios de evaluación en interpretación: ¿en qué piensan docentes, estudiantes y usuarios?".
- 2017 February 15-17: International Conference Fluency & Disfluency Across Languages and Language Varieties, Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium. E. Macarena Pradas Macías presented her communication "Towards a comprehensive notion of fluency in simultaneous interpreting: An interdisciplinary approach".
- 2016 September 15-17: 8th Congress of the EST (European Society of Translation Studies), Aarhus, Denmark. E. Macarena Pradas Macías, Olalla García Becerra and Rafael Barranco-Droege convened Panel 7: Interpreting-Quality Studies: Moving Boundaries in Research. The slides of the introductory presentation are available online.
- 2016 August 23-26: IV International Colloquium on Cultural Diversity and Regional Studies, University of Costa Rica – Sede de Occidente, San Ramón, Costa Rica. Elvira Cámara Aguilera presented her communication "Implications of gender on interpreted speech".
- 2016 August 11-12: V Symposium on Translator and Interpreter Training, Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Chile. María Manuela Fernández Sánchez presented her communication "Action-research methodology for interpreter training: Reflections and new challenges from collaborative action research".
- 2016 May 26-28: Transint 2016, organised by the Department of Law, Language, Interpreting and Translation Studies, University of Trieste, Italy. E. Macarena Pradas Macías presented her communication "Non-verbal factors in interpreting-quality evaluation: A multidisciplinary roadmap".